I’m not sure how many of you have had a chance to watch Dave Gorman’s Modern life is goodish.
If you have and you have seen the episode you know what I’m going to say. But if not, please continue.
There has been an on-going discussion in the Social Media CoP on the use of QR codes and the lack of use and I think Dave Gorman has just summed up what that is.
The first part is taken from the Yellow pages and the second part is how Dave Gorman would explain it in a different context. Maybe this explains why there not used that much.
What’s this? A QR (quick response) code is a way of loading info quickly onto your mobile. To download our free app.
- If a QR Code reader is not pre-installed on your mobile, search for ‘QR code reader’ on your mobiles internet browser and download one.
- Launch the reader application
- Scan the code on the front cover
- Open the link and follow the instruction to download our app
- You now have access to the Yell mobile app.
Or just type ‘apps yell.com’ directly into your phones browser.
| || |
What is this? An OJ (orange juice) is a way of taking on Vitamin C with your breakfast. To enjoy some orange juice
- f an orange tree is not growing in your garden, search your local garden centre for an orange tree and plant one.
- Make sure your orange tree receives plenty of sun and regular water.
- Pick some oranges
- Squeeze the juice from an orange into a glass
- You now have access to some orange juice
Or just buy some orange juice directly from the orange juice aisle.