Do you collect, present or use health and care data to assess how your organisation is doing? Or are you interested in viewing health and care data to understand how the NHS are delivering services? If so, the Department of Health is running a survey to gather feedback about the Patient Safety Hub. If you have a few minutes to spare your input would be greatly appreciated. Some new web pages are being built on NHS Choices, to publish comparative provider data. The Department of Health is asking professionals who work with this data to provide feedback on the use of these new pages. The survey will take 8 minutes and your feedback will remain confidential.
The survey is open until Friday 1st August. Thanks in advance for your help.
The aim of publishing data is for England to have one of the most transparent health and social care systems in the world.
To support this, a new area of the NHS Choices website is being developed that will publish data on the quality of GP Practices, Social Care Providers, Clinical Commissioning Groups, Hospitals, Mental Health Trusts, Public Health Commissioning and Services, Social Care Commissioning and Consultants. The aim is that the
- information will be clearly communicated and easy to access.
- information will be used by both health and care professionals and members of the public keen to see how services are performing and improving.
- area of the site will become the established source of comparative data on the quality of health and care for professional, organisational and public consumption.
- information will help the health and social care system to constantly improve by monitoring its performance.
- impact of publishing performance data will be assessed over time.