Before you start an online group, I would recommend that you ask yourself these 5 questions
- Do you have a clear purpose and value proposition for all involved?
- Do you have dedicated and skilled facilitators’?
- Are you potential members online?
- Have you checked out the landscape?
- Do you have a plan of critical topics to cover during the first three to six months of its existence?
As some of you have already started. Can you answer yes to all the questions?
If you can what happened? Was the online group active from the day you started?
And if the answer is No what’s happened to your group?