In order to make important technical changes, Knowledge Hub will be unavailable from midday on Friday 10 April until 9am Monday 13 April.
We're updating our technology to improve the way you can use Knowledge Hub. This technical upgrade involves a new version of the site and will consolidate the improvements made last year that put us on a more sustainable path for future developments.
Sorry for any inconvenience this short break in service will cause.
What does this upgrade mean for you?
You’ll have the same ways to work smarter and communicate more effectively, but with the following improvements:
- Mobile responsive design - enhanced to provide a better user experience when using mobile devices.
- Adding and viewing event details in a calendar view - select whether the event is all day, multiday, repeat, or online, view past events, and switch between a list and calendar view.
- Managing direct messages more efficiently - delete individual messages in addition to all messages from users, groups and networks.
- Drag and drop multiple documents to the library - bulk upload documents quickly and easily using the drag and drop facility.
- Recovering deleted content - content deleted from the wiki, library, forum and blogs will go to a recycling bin for 30 days, and you can contact us to restore it.
A key aspect of this upgrade also introduces exciting new features:
- Professional networks – a self-managed collection of groups with umbrella branding that offers an innovative facility for organisations to securely share and connect with members, suppliers, vendors, partners, customers, or other businesses within Knowledge Hub.
- Social hubs – a one-stop-shop hosted within Knowledge Hub that offers a secure social intranet and extranet solution, and the complete range of mobile-friendly social and productivity tools to engage and communicate with employees and work virtually with partners.
If your organisation could benefit from a secure, social collaboration solution, please get in touch with us to find out more.
If you have any queries please contact KnowledgeHub@CapacityGrid.com.